P 902 407 5445 C 902 802 8942
F 902 407 5447
Hanna Garson believes that the law exists to protect everyone, including those who have been charged with a crime. It is her job to ensure that you are treated fairly by the criminal justice system and that you have access to all available resources to mount your defence.
Hanna holds a Bachelor’s degree from York University, is a Juris Doctor from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie and is Chair of East Coast Prison Justice Society.
- Concerns regarding proposed amendments to Nova Scotia Fatality Investigations Act
- Human Rights in Action, A Handbook for Women in Provincial Jails in Nova Scotia
- Habeas Corpus in Nova Scotia, An Accessible Guide
- Handbook for Women: where to go for resources in HRM
- Need for legislated independent oversight in Nova Scotia jails