P 902 407 5445 C 902 802 8942
F 902 407 5447
Hanna Garson believes that the law exists to protect everyone, including those who have been charged with a crime. It is her job to ensure that you are treated fairly by the criminal justice system and that you have access to all available resources to mount your defence.
Hanna holds a Bachelor’s degree from York University and a Juris Doctor from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie. She sits on the board of the Elizabeth Fry Society Mainland Nova Scotia and is Chair of East Coast Prison Justice Society.
- Concerns regarding proposed amendments to Nova Scotia Fatality Investigations Act
- Human Rights in Action, A Handbook for Women in Provincial Jails in Nova Scotia
- Habeas Corpus in Nova Scotia, An Accessible Guide
- Handbook for Women: where to go for resources in HRM
- Need for legislated independent oversight in Nova Scotia jails